Raya dishes: How to make Ketupat PalasCHEF ABU DZAR
Ketupat palas is glutinous rice wrapped in woven palm leaves then boiled to perfection. Here is an easy recipe to follow.
1/2kg glutinous rice
2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
1. The rice should be cleaned and soaked for at least 12 hours. Then steam until cooked.
2. Mix the coconut milk with water. Then boil the coconut milk with sugar and salt.
3. Put the freshly steamed glutinous rice (hot) into a suitable container and add boiled coconut milk. Mix well and leave it for a while.
4. When the glutinous rice has cooled, it can be wrapped and wrapped using palm leaves.
5. Once it has been wrapped up individually, boil for another 10-15 minutes on medium heat.