Sanusi banned from attending official functionsROSLINDA MURNI ROSLI
29 Mar 2023 04:35pm
Muhammad Sanusi's Facebook status that was uploaded about the ban.
ALOR SETAR - Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Mohd Nor claims he was banned from attending any function organised by the federal government.
Besides that, he said he was also banned from attending the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition 2023 (LIMA'23) which will be held from May 23 to 27.
"What can be done? If you are panaih, please don't be koyak (don't be upset if you feel it)," he said in a statement on Facebook today.
It was understood that the ban is the result of a recent decision by the Cabinet, led by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
However, Sanusi has yet to issue any official statement on the ban so far.
KUALA LUMPUR, May 18 - Economy Minister Mohd Rafizi Ramli delivering a keynote address at the National Economic Forum 2023. - BERNAMA photo (2023) COPYRIGHT RESERVED