Identity of 'Mr H' to be revealed tomorrow – Source
SHAH ALAM - The identity of 'Mr H' who allegedly masterminded the spread of lewd video recordings involving the former director-general of the Community Communications Department (J-Kom) Datuk Mohammad Agus Yusoff and department assistant Abdul Wahab Abdul Kadir Jilani is expected to be revealed to the public tomorrow.
A source close to Wahab said this Was because the J-Kom assistant officer would submit a summons letter against 'Mr H', opposition activist Badrul Hisham Shaharin or CheguBard and the government to drag them to court.
He said that the summons letter against 'Mr H' and the government would be presented through his lawyer Faizal Abd Rahman on charges of conspiracy to tarnish his image as a public servant.
"For Chegubard, a letter of summons will be presented to him by Wahab's lawyer for the defamatory statement he issued regarding the issue of spreading a viral video involving Agus.
"With the letter about to be revealed to the public, Malaysians will indirectly know who is the real 'Mr H' who has been a mystery until today," he told Sinar Premium on Thursday.
Commenting further, the source also confirmed that the value of the lawsuit that Wahab would submit to the three entities would be known tomorrow.
"A lawsuit was also filed against the Malaysian government because Mr H, who is one of the government officials in J-Kom, has conspired to bring down Wahab's image and dignity.
"Until now, Wahab is still affected by the conspiracy of exposing his viral video with Agus. This lawsuit is important to defend his dignity and credibility as a public servant," he said.
Previously in a press conference, Wahab revealed that the act of recording obscene conversations between himself and Agus was orchestrated by an individual known as 'Mr H'.
Following that, a report was made by Wahab at the Kajang District Police Headquarters to reveal the identity of the individual to the police.
The exposure of the viral video was believed to be a factor that pressured Agus to resign as J-Kom director general.
Agus previously claimed that the viral video recording was fake and edited by irresponsible parties.